Today was the first day the entire team took the AUV down to conduct some tests in the pool. We took the AUV to the diving well in Lejeune Hall to tweak the gains on the controllers. You can see from the graph that the initial gains caused the vehicle to be unstable, but for the second test we changed the gains and it worked well even with a disturbance. We also worked on the heading and pitch controllers. Although they aren't quite where we want them for competition, we have been able to make significant improvements. Today was very productive but we won't work much for the next two days because we have been loaned out to help with I-Day here at the Academy. Come friday and next week we will be in full swing.